In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

4.7.11

Cellout – Superstar Prototype


Once upon a time I think I lost my mind for a while. I liked Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Papa Roach and fuck it… let’s just say it… I didn’t even think Staind was all that bad. Luckily that time has long since passed and just like my long hair, it is nothing more than a memory.

Unless it was until I started listening to “Superstar Prototype” by the band Cellout (smart name guys, really smart). They try to bring back the nu metal sounds of Trapt, Trust Company and the abovementioned Papa Roach with a bit of Dope and Disturbed thrown in for good measure. It sounds so ten years ago it’s not even funny anymore. And honestly, they would’ve probably been overlooked back then as well because the material on here really isn’t all that interesting to begin with.
Score: 3.5 out of 10
http://www.nuerra.com
http://www.myspace.com/cellout

No comments: