In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

16.12.11

Aiden – Some Kind Of Hate


- by Thomas

For the second time this year, the guys in Aiden put on their make-up and spent hours combing their hair. The follow-up to “Disguises” is called “Some Kind Of Hate” and sadly this one is no improvement over the last one. Everything my buddy Jan said about that album can be applied to this one as well, so go ahead and read it there. That way I don’t have to waste any more time listening to this piece of crap.

Just wanted to add one point Jan didn’t mention in his review… how terrible is Wil Francis’ voice? Seriously! It’s flat like a 6-year-old girl’s chest (hey, I guess that’s their fanbase!) and more than once seriously off-key. Which makes it even funnier that in the liner notes he himself writes: ‘my mother used to tell the neighbors that it sounded like I was killing cats on account that I couldn’t sing hardly at all’ (sic). Newsflash… you still sound that way buddy!
Score: 2 out of 10
http://www.victoryrecords.com
http://www.myspace.com/aiden

No comments: