In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

20.12.10

Weezer – Death To False Metal


Weezer hit the vaults and came up with a bunch of songs that for some reason never made the album they were originally recorded for. Now, normally there’s a good reason for songs like that not to be released. It could either be a good idea that never reached its full potential or it could just be a bad idea.

Whatever the reason may be, I don’t think these leftovers are supposed to sound as good as they do on “Death To False Metal”. The opening trio of “Turning Up The Radio”, “I Don’t Want Your Loving” and “Blowin’ My Stack” rock in vintage Weezer style. There’s really no denying the quality of these songs. I doubt we will get everyone on the same line when it comes to pure silliness like “I’m A Robot” or the cover of Toni Braxton’s “Unbreak My Heart”… fuck it, this is pure fun and I’m soaking up every second of it. It’s like a little bit of summer in the middle of winter.
Score: 7.5 out of 10
http://www.interscope.com

http://www.weezer.com

No comments: