In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

23.2.08

Sandra Nasic – The Signal



Looking at the cover I thought that with a nose like that she has to be German. And yes, Sandra Nasic is indeed German. And if I looked any closer I would’ve even recognized her as the former frontwoman of the Guano Apes, a band no one has heard a thing about since they scored a couple of hits with “Lord Of The Boards” and “Open Your Eyes”.

Now, I don’t know about you but if I see someone posing in leather pants with a guitar and a snake, I’m not expecting anything good (unless that someone is Alice Cooper). And again I was right because “The Signal” is full of electropoprock songs that can’t keep me interested for more than a minute. “Sorry” sounds like a Garbage leftover and the ballad “Stop The Crying” has been done a zillion times before by other mediocre artists. Skip this one!
Score: 4 out of 10
http://www.gunrecords.de
http://www.sandranasic.de

No comments: