In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

10.10.11

Colourmusic - My____is Pink

- by Christophe

Dear Colourmusic. I don't give a shit what's Pink about you. I do give a shit about the music you make, though, since I have to review that music.

And boy, did you give me a hard time. With 14 tracks ranging from loud to mellow to plain weird soundscape-y things, it's incredibly difficult to even tell anyone what you guys sounds like.

Is it MGMT-like guitar pop? Is it post rock? Is it prog? And what's up with those dreamy vocals?

Seriously, I can't make anything of it. But you know what? I don't give a rat's ass about the fact that I can't, because it sure as hell is an interesting sonic trip that has fascinating elements for all music lovers.

So, der Colourmusic... Keep it up, because I'm quite curious about what lever you will take it to next.
Score: 8 out of 10
http://Www.memphis-industries.com
http://www.colourmusic.net

No comments: