In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

17.7.08

Dear Life – Framework



Dear Life comes to the table equipped with an angry dude that screams a lot, gang vocals to get that crowd participation going, plenty of chugga cugga riffage and a whole lot of breakdowns. Yes, this is yet another metalcore release!

I can’t really say anything bad though about “Framework” because Dear Life plays a pretty potent kind of metalcore and they have loads of energy. It’s just that… haven’t we all heard this like a zillion times before? I can pretty much dream these songs and unfortunately sometimes I do and then I wake up acting like a singer of a metalcore band… screaming and with sweat dripping down my face.

Anyway, Dear Life doesn’t do anything wrong and I’m sure you’ll see them opening for a whole bunch of bigger bands but they lack that something extra that would make them stand out in a scene so crowded Maybe they should bring back Hammer-pants and mosh in those… that would be awesome!
Score: 6 out of 10
http://www.uprisingrecords.com
http://www.myspace.com/dearlife

No comments: