In a couple of seconds you will be redirected to our new site. Click here if you can't contain your excitement.

11.1.11

Trigger Effect – Versitis Maximus


I had no idea what to expect of these guys when I went to see them at this year’s Fest but fuck me, they simply blew me away! And what’s even cooler, they’ve managed to capture that same frenzied, crazy energy on tape so I get to relive it again and again from the comfort of my home.

“Versitis Maximus” is already the band’s second full-length and it’s pretty much flawless from start to finish. The band’s mix of punkrock, hardcore, metal and plenty rock ‘n roll swagger makes them sound like The Bronx’ evil twin and the effects will hit you harder than a six-pack of Red Bull. The fact that they have a songs made up entirely of Rambo quotes (“Leave Me Stallone”) just makes the whole thing even better.
Score: 9 out of 10
no label
http://www.myspace.com/triggereffectmtl

No comments: